Following are the advantages of the Command Line Interface:
• You can make and modify configuration settings.
• You can create, update, and delete a component, device in a network, or any
• You can start, stop and suspend any service in network operation.
• You can control a service running on a network device.
• You can enable and disable a switching component in a network or in any
conditional storage variable.
• You can view the properties of a network device or any specified component.
• Command line Interface is either text string based or character key based. This
makes the Command Line Interface very user friendly. Any terminal interface,
such as Telnet interface, Serial interface, etc. acts as a CLI.
It's Tomb-Sweeping Day Today. It's a very important traditional Chinese festival. It's a day for tomb-sweeping. People visit the...
I think centos is the best server os for me, I use it on company servers This post just recorded the procedure that my first time of install...
In this English lesson I will explain what I think is the best way to learn English in 2020. As many of you know I am an actual teacher. I...