CMS Tree Page View is a very useful WordPress plugin that adds AJAX tree overview of all your pages in WordPress administration area. Within this page tree you can edit pages, view pages, add pages, search pages, and drag and drop pages to rearrange the order.
CMS Tree Page View is ideally suited for sites with a lot of pages – enabling admin users to easily find, arrange and manage pages. Once you activate the plugin, a link to “CMS Tree Page View” is added under “Pages” menu in the admin area. You can also choose to display tree on the dashboard through plugin’s settings page.
- View and organize pages in a simple to use tree view
- Available both on it’s own page and on the dashboard
- Edit pages directly from the tree
- Add pages at any place in the tree
- Drag and drop to rearrange your pages
- Search pages
- See all pages – including private and drafts – or just publicly available pages
Developed by Par Thernstrom; CMS Tree Page View WordPress plugin is available for download under General Public License. You can find further information, demo & download on CMS Tree Page View Website.